EE is offering:
- Call and text from WiFi. If you're out in the middle of nowhere and have no signal, but you've got to get in touch with your project team, then you can still call them.
- 4G calling. This is a feature that means your phone stays on 4G, while you're receiving a phone call, so you can still use data at 4G speeds. Unlock the ultimate in multitasking. Your calls will also go over 4G networks, so you'll get crystal clear calls.
- More coverage. EE are committed to expanding their 4G network to cover 95% of the UK landmass by 2020.
- Future-proofing. EE was the first network to introduce 4G to the UK and they continue to forge ahead with double speed 4GEE.
Why pick an EE Business SIM only deal?
- Inclusive roaming in all of their price plans. So you'll be able to use other networks when you're abroad, perfect for businesses with international interests.
- BT Sport app. Keep up with your football team, while you're keeping up with your project team.
- You'll pay less than you would for a handset deal and you still have the option to upgrade your handset after 4 months.
- Data usage alerts. This means that you won't get any nasty surprises in your bill.
With a SIM Only deal from EE, you'll benefit from double speed 4G so you can browse and stream seamlessly whilst on-the-move, as well as WiFi on the London Underground so you can stay connected at more than 100 stations.
And don't worry about choosing the correct size SIM card for your handset, as all our EE SIMs work in all devices! This demonstrates our commitment to supporting businesses of all kinds, whether they already have handsets or not, and no matter which handsets they have.
If you've got any questions about EE SIM only deals, then don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help.
Lowest Tariff Handset Price Free Lowest Tariff Price 15.00 Business Benefits
- Orders & Delivery
- Out of Bundle Charges
Out of Bundle Charges
These charges are applicable only when you exceed what is included in your tariff. EE Plan Vodafone Yodekoo Calls to UK Mobiles p/m 40p 33p 48.84p 3p Calls to Landlines p/m (numbers starting with 01, 02 or 03 excluding Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of man) 40p 33p 48.84p 1p Calls to Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of man p/m 42p 45p 45.84p 1p Data Bundles from £5.00 4p per mb 5.42 per 250mb - Text Messages p/msg 12p 10p 29.17p - MMS Messages p/msg 35p 40p 45.84p - Calls to Voicemail p/m Free Free 37.5p 0p 0800 and 0808 Calls p/m Free Free 17p Free 0p Customer Service Calls p/m Free Free Free Free 0p 0500 Number Calls p/m 17p 37p 17p Varies 0p 084, 087, 09 and 118 Access Charge p/m 40p* 37p 45.84p* Varies 070 non-mobile Maximum Charge p/m 29p to 63p 55p 45.84p Varies Calls to certain MVNO's p/m up to 63p Varies Varies Varies Service Numbers
*Calls to service numbers (starting 084, 087, 09 and 118) aren’t included in your plan allowance. Charges for these calls are made up of a per-minute access charge from the network, plus a service charge set by the company you called. You will be charged the access charge for a minimum of 1 minute and then per second for the rest of the call.