If you’re interested in working for the UK’s largest independent online mobile phone retailer, there are a few things you might like to know about us:
- Home, for us, is in the town of Alfreton in the East Midlands
- A multitude of talented individuals operating in key contact centre and business support roles help us to be a great business to work for – as demonstrated
by our numerous accolades!
- We value creativity, initiative and commitment, and we love talented people who want to develop in our exciting and progressive industry
- We fill our contact centre with experienced inbound and outbound sales advisors, and professional and courteous customer service agents
- But we’re not just a contact centre; dozens of other people play key roles in making sure we offer fantastic deals to our lovely customers. If you’re a
dab-hand with PHP, a super-organised administrator or a whizz with the connections process we could have just the role for you
- Experience and well-honed skills are always in high demand here, however those with a passion to learn should also apply
- We offer a fantastic induction and training programme designed to tell you all you need to know about our business and its products and services in
those first few weeks
- And last but not least we are a team of lovely people with a common goal; we want each and every customer to have a great customer experience
If you fancy joining us:
We offer competitive rates of pay, great commission schemes for applicable roles, a contributory pension scheme and a minimum of 28 days holiday each year.
Every contact centre colleague goes through a first-class induction programme and on-going training as industry standards change and new products and services
find their way into the market. One of the benefits of being out of the city is an abundance of free on-site parking, and we make sure our kitchens have
plentiful supplies! We even throw in the odd breakfast sandwich and lunch time pizzas as a ‘thank you’ for working hard and making our customers happy.
Express your individualism in your CV and your covering letter, remembering to tell us what you think we ought to know about you. We welcome speculative
applications. Even if we’re not recruiting we promise you a reply, and we’ll keep hold of your details for any future opportunities unless you ask us
Email us at: [email protected]