Business Certification

Limited Companies, Governments or Charities must provide 2 forms of business certification to support the network credit check.

What do I need to send?

Choose any 2 of these certification types, making sure they contain your or your business name and, where applicable, address and statement date.

  1. Building Society or Bank Statement - dated in the last three months with 5 visible transactions.
  2. Company Utility Bill - dated in the last three months; must not be British Gas or Sky Broadband.
  3. Company Council Tax Bill - account or property reference number must be visible.
  4. Certificate of Incorporation 1
  5. VAT Certificate
  6. (Three Network Only) Passport or Driving Licence of the named company director 2

1 Not applicable on Three network.

2 Three network only.

How do I send them?

Please email scans (not photos) of your business certification to [email protected], with your order reference number (found with your order acknowledgement email).