Limited Companies, Governments or Charities must provide 2 forms of business certification to support the network credit check.
What do I need to send?
Choose any 2 of these certification types, making sure they contain your or your business name and, where applicable, address and statement date.
- Building Society or Bank Statement - dated in the last three months with 5 visible transactions.
- Company Utility Bill - dated in the last three months; must not be British Gas or Sky Broadband.
- Company Council Tax Bill - account or property reference number must be visible.
- Certificate of Incorporation 1
- VAT Certificate
- (Three Network Only) Passport or Driving Licence of the named company director 2
1 Not applicable on Three network.
2 Three network only.
How do I send them?
Please email scans (not photos) of your business certification to [email protected], with your order reference number (found with your order acknowledgement email).